Designing gardens, irrigation networks and their systems
implementation Landscape projects:
Establishing gardens with all its elements
Operation and Maintenance:
Operating agricultural projects and providing all maintenance, follow-up and periodic care
Preparing technical studies
Coordination and design of the site.
Study of water needs (designing irrigation
networks with hydraulic calculations)
Preparing tables with bill of quantity (BOQ)
Implementation Landscape Projects:
- Reclamation and leveling of soil for the site.
- Excavation and laying an irrigation network.
- Construction works (lakes, corridors, pergolas, lights ... ...)
- Planting the plant's
Operation and periodic maintenance:
- Soil reclamation and treatment
- Maintenance and rehabilitation of the irrigation network
- Care for plantings (cutting, pruning, fertilizing)
- Control of pests, fungi and agricultural diseases
- Treatment and replacement of damaged plant's